Homemade mini pizzas with 3 cheeses and Cantabrian anchovies
The homemade mini pizzas that Isabel (@lahormigatenaz) sends us have it all: they are delicious and making the dough at home can be a great plan for children; the mini format makes them even more practical and fun; and adding some Cantabrian anchovy fillets (after removing the mini pizzas from the oven) gives them an exquisite final touch.
We encourage you to try them and tell us the result!
- To make the dough:
- Wheat flour - 400 g
- Warm water - 200 ml
- Extra virgin olive oil - two tablespoons
- Baker’s dry yeast - 5 g
- Salt - a pinch
- To make the filling
- Cantabrian anchovy
- Fried tomato
- Assorted cheeses
- Cherry tomatoes
- Purple Onion
- In a bowl, mix the oil with the yeast and the water.
- Add the flour and a pinch of salt.
- Mix it well until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Dust the work table with flour and dump the dough onto it.
- Knead for a few minutes until you get a fine, smooth dough.
- Let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Stretch the dough to give it a round shape and place the filling ingredients on top, starting with a layer of fried tomato.
- Spread over the cherry tomatoes, the cheeses, the olives, the capers, the sliced onion and the oregano.
- Bake it at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and before it cools place some anchovies and fresh basil.
Delicious, thanks Isabel!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 85 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy