Gratinéed piquillo peppers with White Tuna
Gratinéed food gives such great results in the kitchen! It's always delicious, and if we also use top quality ingredients… We have a first-class meal! In this recipe by Sara, the winning combination is formed by our dear White Tuna and some delicious piquillo peppers. Take note and we encourage you to prepare it this weekend, a sure winner!
- Piquillo peppers - one jar
- White Tuna - one jar (if you want, instead of fillets you can use belly or neck)
- Grated cheese
- For the white sauce
- Milk - 1 litre
- Butter - 75 g
- Flour - 6 tbsp
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fill the piquillo peppers with the White Tuna.
- Place them in a refractory baking dish.
- Cover them with the white sauce:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and lightly toast the mixture.
- Add the milk that has previously been gradually boiled, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Add salt and pepper and sprinkle the ground pepper and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Cook au gratin in the oven until they turn golden in colour.
Ready to be enjoyed!
As delicious as it is easy to prepare, thanks Sara!