Genoese pesto nests with sardines
We are in the final days of August, but there are still days of summer! MCarmen (Recetas Casa Carmen) proposes a very original salad to continue enjoying it. Avocado, tomato, sardines and pesto, with a different style. Discover it!
- Pear Tomato - 2
- Avocado - 1
- Sardines - one can
- Lemon juice
- Paprika - to add color
- To make the Genoese pesto:
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Pinions - 12
- Basil - 12 leaves (small size, which have more flavor)
- Grated Parmesan cheese - 90 grams
- Olive oil - 1/2 glass
- Hot water - 2 tablespoons
- Cut the tomato into slices.
- Open the avocado in half and add a little salt.
- Make small balls with the pesto and insert them into the avocado.
- Put a few pieces of sardine loins on the tomatoes.
- Finally, put a little oregano and paprika.
A very original proposal, thanks MCarmen!
Small sardines in olive oil. Can 120gr.
Small sardines carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy