Garlic and chilli pepper spaghetti, with tuna and basil
Do you like flavoured spaghetti? Which ones have you tried? The most well known, after tricolour pasta, are probably Nero di sepia spaghetti, with squid ink. But there are more. For example, in today's recipe we will use some garlic and chilli pepper spaghetti. It was sent in to us by Eneko, who confesses that he loves to lose himself in the supermarket to discover any new products. When he saw these garlic and chilli pepper spaghetti, he had to try them. We can't resist a good pasta dish either; particularly if it has a seafood touch like these spaghetti with tuna. What about you?
- Garlic and chilli pepper spaghetti
- Yellowfin tuna
- Crushed tomato sauce
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Slice a clove of garlic and sauté it in extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add the white tuna and fry lightly for two minutes on low heat.
- Add the crushed tomato sauce and leave it to cook a bit more.
- Add some freshly chopped basil.
- Sprinkle on some pepper.
- Boil the pasta in abundant water with salt, for the time indicated by the manufacturer.
- Strain the pasta and mix it with the sauce.
- Grate some parmesan cheese over your pasta dish.
An easy and tasty recipe. Thanks, Eneko!