Fun rice salad for kids
We inaugurated the I Contest of recipes for kids with a fun rice and White Tuna neck salad sent by Margarita (Entre amigos). The little ones will have a lot of fun "drawing" on their plate this cute fish swimming in a sea of White Tuna neck and broccoli.
- White Tuna neck - one can
- Cooked peas
- Green pepper
- Cooked prawn tails
- Quail egg
- Lumpfish roe
- Olive oil
- In a pan with water, cook the rice with a pinch of salt. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Steam the broccoli.
- Cook a quail egg and some prawn tails.
- Poach the onion and carrot finely chopped in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the rice and peas with the carrot, onion and tomato finely chopped.
- Dress with the olive oil from the tuna neck can.
- Place the salad on a plate, in the shape of a fish.
- Decorate with chopped green pepper and the quail egg for the eye.
- Add strips of White Tuna neck, the broccoli seasoned with a bit of mayonnaise and some lumpfish roe.
- Complete with chives and prawn tails.
An adorable salad. Thanks Margarita!
White tuna neck 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the white tuna neck (cogote) available at our online store.Buy