Fresh salad with organic Tuna
The quality of the raw material is the secret of the first recipe of our special salad contest. Leire sends us a scrumptious fresh potato salad! A good tomato and our White Tuna in organic virgin olive oil form a perfect tandem; moreover, with the potato and a careful dressing, we already have an essential salad for the summer.
- Organic Tuna of Serrats - A can
- Tomato EK - 2 big
- Baked potato
- Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil Picual variety
- Cut very small two large tomatoes. Add salt on top.
- Chop the organic tuna with your fingers and place it on top of the tomato.
- Peel and cut the previously cooked potato and put it around the tomato.
- Chop 5 cloves of garlic in brunoise and add over the tomatoes with the tuna and the potato.
- Finally, add the Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a little vinegar on top.
Perfect for this summer. Thanks, Leire!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna (Albacore) in organic extra virgin olive oil Glass jar 190 g
Loins of White Tuna (Albacore) carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered in organic extra virgin olive oil and packaged in glass jar.Buy