Fresh portioned watermelon salad
Watermelon is one of the main fruits of the summer. For a brunch, a snack ... And why not? As a first course of meals! Today we propose you a refreshing watermelon salad, with cheese and Tuna. Silvia sends it to us, from Mi dulce tentación, carefully presented in portions, similar to those of a pizza.
Of course, this refreshing watermelon salad lives up to its author’s blog and is most tempting. A temptation of the healthiest that we want this weekend. And you?
- Watermelon - a slice of watermelon
- Mini mozzarella balls
- Chives - 1/2
- White tuna in olive oil - one can
- Black sesame seeds
- Virgin olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Cut a slice of watermelon into triangles.
- On each triangle of watermelon, put crumbled mozzarella, some chive flakes, a little of Tuna and a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Lightly add the vinaigrette.
- Espolvoreamos unas semillas de sésamo.
Tempting and healthy. Thank you Silvia!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy