Crispy anchovy and cherry tomato confit
We already have Christmas Eve dinner and Christmas lunch here. Do you already know the menu? Just in case, we bring you a new proposal of Christmas canapes: delicious crispy anchovies and cherry tomato confit. The recipe is from Sara, a passionate about cooking, as you can see in her profile of Instagram @conmisfotosenmicocina.
A simple Christmas appetizer to prepare and delicious to enjoy. Sara tells us that we can accompany these crunchiest anchovies with our favorite sauce; in this case, she has opted for a mild guacamole.
To accompany this recipe, we have prepared a soft guacamole that is so fashionable and that I think is perfect to combine with the anchovy.
- Fresh puff pastry - one sheet
- Cherry tomatoes - 200 g
- Cantabrian anchovies in Olive oil - two cans
- Sugar - one teaspoon
- Virgin olive oil
- Sesame and flax seeds
- First, add two tablespoons of oil to a pan and add the previously washed tomatoes.
- Add the sugar, salt and thyme leaves, rosemary and oregano.
- Fry gently until smooth.
- Then cut the puff pastry sheet into two parts.
- Fill one-half with a thin layer of tomato confit and place the anchovies well drained of their oil on top.
- Cover with the other half and cut thin strips with a pasta cutter.
- Give it the shape that we like the most and paint with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle the seeds and bake the strips at 200 ° C until golden brown.
- Add our favorite sauce. In this case, we have prepared a smooth guacamole that is so fashionable:
- Cut the pepper and chives into tiny pieces.
- Mix them in a mortar with the parsley, avocado and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Finally, decorate with the Peppers potpourri.
Simple and delicious. Thanks Sara!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy