Conchiglioni pasta salad stuffed with anchovy cream
Are you bored to eat traditional pasta salads and are you looking for something different? Then you will love the Conchiglioni pasta salad stuffed with anchovy cream. A surprising, delicious and easier recipe than it seems.
Discover the Rosario`s recipe and enjoy all the flavor of the anchovy, the texture of the cheese ... and much more!
- Large Conchiglioni pasta - 12
- Ricotta Cheese - 250 grams
- Fresh basil - a handful
- Dried tomatoes in oil - 6
- Capers - one tablespoon
- Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil - 85 g
- Assorted lettuces - 150 g
- Olive Oil
- 1. Cook the pasta as indicated by the manufacturer, go through cold water and reserve with a few drops of olive oil to prevent it from sticking or drying.
- In the blender glass, put the ricotta cheese, basil, dried tomatoes, capers and anchovies with their oil (reserve 4 for the final decoration) and blend until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Fill the Conchiglioni with the cream obtained.
- Put on the plate, placing a base of varied lettuces and 3-stuffed Conchiglioni and an anchovy fillet on top.
- Dress with a little olive oil and season to taste.
A different and delicious idea. Thanks, Rosario!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy