Cold tuna pie or mounted salad
This week, in our summer contest, we present a salad mounted in the form of a cake or a cold tuna salad cake. This recipe is from Ana Belén (@recetasdebelen).
A very varied salad mounted between layers of tramezzino bread, a bread similar to sliced bread, but elongated and less sweet. Take note!
- Tramezzino bread - a package
- Tuna in olive oil - 125 g (well drained)
- Stuffed olives - a small can
- Black olives - a small can
- Corn - a can of 70 g
- Bell pepper - a tin of 70 g
- Crab sticks - 8
- Tudela buds
- Boiled eggs - 2
- Small prawns - 150 g
- Light mayonnaise - one bottle
- Crumble the tuna and cut all the ingredients (except the bread) into very small pieces.
- Mix with mayonnaise to taste. Ana Belén recommends not adding too much to be able to notice the flavor of the ingredients.
- Assemble in layers.
- Decorate and let cool before serving.
A fresh, simple and delicious recipe. Thank you Ana Belen!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the yellowfin tuna available in our online store.Buy