Cold couscous salad with white tuna
Two days ago, the chupinazo of the Sanfermines in Pamplona was launched, and today we launched our special salad contest, with Pilar and her couscous salad with white tuna. A refreshing recipe with an international flair and a touch of the Cantabrian Sea.
Couscous salad, also called tabbouleh, is a typical Middle Eastern recipe, ideal for summer. A refreshing dish, which is usually seasoned with lemon juice. In addition, Pilar gives it a delicious touch of the Bay of Biscay, with our white tuna.
- Couscous - a small bag
- Tuna in olive oil - a jar
- Cucumber - 1
- Fresh onion - 1
- Pitted black olives - one can
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the couscous for 1 minute.
- Cut the onion and cucumber into very thin slices.
- Put the couscous in a bowl and add cucumber and onion.
- Cut the black olives into slices and add them.
- Finally, crumble it and add the tuna in olive oil.
- Dress the salad with lemon juice and a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Eat it very cold.
Delicious. Thank you Pilar!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 227 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy