Christmas: White tuna neck, with tomato, onion and pepper confit canapés
Here's a new idea for Christmas canapés. This time with a very special ingredient: white tuna neck. Don’t miss the second idea from Margarita, from the Entre amigos blog: White tuna, tomato, onion and pepper confit canapés.
- White tuna neck - 1 can
- Red peppers
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Black olives
- Patty sheets
- Roast the peppers in the oven. Allow to cool.
- Once cold, remove the skin and cut into thin strips.
- Chop the onion and sauté it in a pan with a little oil. Add the roasted peppers, the peeled tomato, garlic, pepper, salt and a teaspoon of sugar. Sauté gently and confit.
- Remove from the heat and add the neck cut into pieces (put aside part of the neck to place later on the canapés). Stir well.
- Make small baskets with the patty sheets in a cupcake mould and place them in an oven preheated to 180º, until golden brown.
- Once the baskets are golden, take them out of the oven and fill them with the mix.
- Place a piece of tuna neck and a black olive on the filled baskets.
Delicious! Thanks, Margarita!
White tuna neck in olive oil 120 g
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the white tuna neck available at our online store.Buy