Christmas tomato, cheese and anchovy pintxo
We are now entering into the final stretch of our Christmas canapés contest with the recipe of Silvia, from Mi dulce tentación: some cherry tomato, cheese and anchovy pintxos with a crispy base that will surprise you.
- Cherry tomatoes - 10
- Mozzarella - 5 mini balls
- White wine - 50 ml
- Pumpkin seeds - 30 g, crushed or finely chopped with a knife
- Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon
- Jelly - one sheet
- Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a pan and set aside.
- Hydrate the jelly sheet in cold water.
- Heat the wine with the sugar; Once hot, add the gelatin hydrated and drained, and let it dissolve well. Allow to cool.
- On a stick, prick the anchovy, half a mozzarella ball, a couple of arugula leaves and the cherry tomato.
- Soak the tomato (2/3 of its size) in the wine mixture.
- Batter in pumpkin seeds.
- Place on the presentation plate and keep in the fridge.
Yummy bites with a special touch. Thanks, Silvia!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy