Christmas canapés: White Tuna and Gorgonzola tartlets
December is almost here! Have you started to think about Christmas canapés? We recommend that you take note of these delicious snacks sent in to us by Margarita, from "Among friends". And if you already have your own recipes, those that earn you praise every year, remember that in our canapé recipe competition, you can win tasty prizes.
- Pastry dough
- White Tuna in brine
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Green pepper
- Black olives
- Virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Roll out the pastry dough and cut circles with a pasta cutter.
- Cover an oven tray with greaseproof paper and place the circles of dough on it carefully.
- In a frying pan, heat some olive oil and sweat the onion with the green pepper, finely chopped.
- Add some salt and pepper, remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Make some home-made tomato sauce (or you can also use tomato passata).
- Fill the tartlets:
- Brush the bottom with tomato sauce.
- Add the sweated pepper and onion and chopped black olives.
- Place the White Tuna in brine on top and some pieces of Gorgonzola cheese.
- Sprinkle some oregano over it.
- Place in the oven preheated to 180°.
- When you see that the tartlets are turning golden brown and the cheese has melted (around 10 minutes) remove and serve. Either freshly cooked or cold, they are equally delicious.
Ideal for sharing with family or friends, thanks Margarita!