Christmas canapes of Stuffed peach
It’s December and our Christmas canapés contest goes on. We present you a quick and easy starter, perfect for Christmas: some delicious stuffed peaches. The recipe is from Silvia, Mi dulce tentación, which recipe after recipe surprises us with its delicious sweet-salty combinations.
Once again, with these canapes we can see that with Quality Ingredients, we can prepare delicious meals without complications, and at Christmas that is important, to have more time to enjoy what really matters
- Peach in syrup - 8 half peaches
- Surimi bars - 4
- Light mayonnaise - 2 teaspoons
- Cantabrian anchovies - 8 fillets
- Crumble the four bars of surimi (crab, txaka ...) and mix with two tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- Drain the peaches from their syrup.
- Fill the peaches with the mixture of surimi and mayonnaise.
- Put an anchovy on top.
- Sprinkle chopped chives.
Delicious contrast of flavors. Thanks, Silvia!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy