Christmas canapés: Mussel on avocado tartar
They say that all good things come in threes, and in the case of Margarita from Entre amigos, this saying is deliciously fulfilled. This is her third Christmas canapé and we can only say that if she prepares them again this holiday, anyone seated at her table is very lucky indeed.
- Mussels from Galicia - 1 tin
- Avocado - 1
- Boiled prawns
- Cherry tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Sliced bread with sunflower and poppy seeds
- Small radishes
- Boil the prawns and set them aside.
- Finely chop the avocado, the pepper, the onion, the cherry tomatoes and the peeled prawns.
- Mix and add salt and pepper.
- Splash with lemon juice and virgin olive oil.
- With a metal ring cut out bread circles, which will be the base for your canapés.
- Add the avocado tartar, crown with a mussel, and decorate with finely chopped small radish.
A delicious starter. Thanks, Margarita!