Christmas canapés: Eggs in guacamole with anchovies
Deviled eggs are always a winner. They are a classic on Christmas tables! A classic dish, this time re-imagined for us by Isabel, at La Hormiga Tenaz. You really can’t miss this recipe. These will go in no time!
- Lime juice
- Ground black pepper
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Eggs - 6
- Red cherry tomatoes
- Yellow cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Boil the eggs with a little salt. After 10 minutes, remove from the eggs from the heat and place in cold water.
- Peel the eggs and cut them lengthwise on their longest side.
- Remove the yolks and put aside.
- Cut a small slice from the base of the egg whites so that they sit well on the plate and act as a cover for decoration.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the seed and peel.
- Place the meat of the avocado in a blender with lime juice, salt, ground black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, parsley and the egg yolks. Beat well until it is a fine sauce. Put aside.
- Chop the bacon and fry until golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil.
- Finely chop the red onion and cut the cherry tomatoes into small chunks.
- Fill each of the previously emptied eggs with the guacamole paste.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, red onion and bacon on top.
- Make a roll with the Cantabrian anchovies and place them on a cocktails stick.
- Top each egg with a Cantabrian anchovy fillet.
- Sprinkle with sweet paprika.
Delicious! Thank you Isabel!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
Cantabrian anchovy fillets in olive oil, carefully selected by Serrats, in olive oil.Buy