Christmas canapés: Chickpea and White Tuna Bites
We’re nearing the end of the Christmas canapé competition, with some surprising chickpea and White Tuna bites sent in byThais (Recetario sano). Apart from being a good idea to include legumes in our Christmas menus, these snacks are prepared in the oven. So it’s all advantages!
- Boiled chickpeas - 250 g
- White Tuna - 150 g
- Boiled prawns - 12
- Powdered garlic
- Spicy toasted bread - or cubes
- Alioli sauce
- With a food processor, crush the toasted bread or cubes and set aside.
- Grind the chickpeas.
- Pour the chickpeas in a bowl and mix them with the White Tuna, the salt and the spices to taste.
- With your hands, make balls with the mixture, placing a prawn in the middle.
- Bread each ball with the crushed bread set aside earlier.
- Bake the balls in the oven for around 10 minutes at 180ºC.
- Finally, accompany with an alioli sauce or similar and enjoy!
Delicious. Thanks, Thais!