Christmas canapé of seafood and white tuna in small baskets
December! Now yes, we are entering the Advent season. In addition, we start the month with a new Christmas canapé, some delicious seafood baskets with Pickled Tuna.
The recipe is from Margarita, from the Entre Amigos blog, that one more year delights us with one of his delicious ideas of canapés for Christmas. A different way of using wafers, filling them with delicious ingredients like our preserves.
- Wafers for dumplings
- Pickled white tuna
- Pickled mussels
- Cooked prawns
- Cherry tomatoes
- Green peppers
- Lettuce buds
- Small onions
- Lamb’s lettuce
- Quail eggs
- Olive oil
- Orange juice
- On some bowls to make individual flan, place the wafers upside down to give them the shape of little baskets.
- Place them in the oven preheated to 180 ºC, for 15 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and unmold the baskets carefully.
- Put the cherry tomatoes, the onions, the cut lettuce heads and some lamb’s lettuce leaves in a bowl. Season with salt and oil.
- Make a pink sauce with mayonnaise, ketchup and orange juice.
- Fill the baskets with the salad, the green pepper, the prawns, the bonito, the mussels, the capers and the quail eggs.
- Serve this recipe with pink sauce.
Some baskets full of marine flavor. Thank you, Margarita!
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with:
Mussels from the Galician Rías. 120 g can
Delicious mussels of the Galician Rias, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats at their point of maturation and extra large size.Comprar
Pickled White Tuna (escabeche). 120 g can
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in pickled sauce and packaged in a can.Buy