Christmas canapé of anchovy, cheese and candied pepper. Fast and easy
¡Our traditional Christmas canapé contest begins! We present you a quick and easy starter, perfect for Christmas: some delicious canapes with anchovy, cheese and candied pepper. The recipe is from Silvia, Mi dulce tentación, which recipe after recipe surprises us with its delicious sweet-salty combinations.
Once again, with these canapes we can see that with Quality Ingredients, we can prepare delicious meals without complications, and at Christmas that is important, to have more time to enjoy what really matters
- Creamy cheese - 100 g
- Mustard sauce - 10 g
- Honey - two teaspoons (about 12 g)
- Candied pepper
- Anchovies in olive oil Serrats
- Bread toasts
- Mix the cheese with the honey and mustard in a bowl until everything is well integrated.
- Spread the Bread toasts with this cream.
- Put a little candied pepper on each toast and place an anchovy on top.
Easy, fast and delicious. Thanks, Silvia!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 50 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy