Chickpea salad with Albacore tuna
March began with the perfect chickpea and Albacore tuna salad recipe to prepare for spring. Because now that the winter season of stews and casseroles is behind us, this chickpea salad that Margarita has sent (from the Among Friends blog) is perfect to continue eating legumes on the sunniest days of spring and summer. Check it out!
- Cooked chickpeas
- Albacore tuna in olive oil - one jar
- Green pepper
- Mini Kumato tomatoes
- Spring onion
- Garlic shoots
- Black olives
- Boiled egg
- Virgin olive oil
- Leave the chickpeas to soak for a few hours then boil them in a pressure cooker with water and salt.
- Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- In a pan with olive oil, fry the whole green peppers over low heat. Once cooked, remove them and lightly sauté the spring onions and the garlic, cut into small pieces, in the same pan.
- Cook the eggs.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a salad bowl.
- Dress with olive oil and vinegar to taste, season and sprinkle with sweet paprika.
- To serve, place the Albacore tuna and the hard-boiled egg on top and add some chopped chives.
Delicious chickpea salad. Thanks Margarita!
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with:
White Tuna in Olive Oil. 250 g jar
White Tuna (Albacore) loins carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a glass jar.Buy