Canned sardine pizza
What is your favorite pizza? We love those that taste of the sea! Like this pizza with canned sardines, that Lucía sends us.
In addition to our small sardines in olive oil, it has black olives, onion and pepper...
The tomato on the base is seasoned with a mixture of Italian spices, and the dough has a “trick”: Lucía tells us that she usually buys dumplings, “a formula between refrigerated and homemade doughs; you just have to stretch the dough and the result has a more homemade touch ".
- Ball of ready-made pizza dough
- Fried tomato - a small can
- Italian spice mix
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
- Green pepper
- Pitted black olives
- Small sardines in olive oil
- Roll out the pizza dough ball with a rolling pin.
- Put the base on greaseproof paper or a special pizza shovel.
- Cover the pizza dough with a little tomato sauce and add the Italian spice mixture. Spread it well.
- Cover with the mozzarella cheese slices.
- Add the onion and green pepper cut into thin slices.
- Add a few pinches of ham and some sliced black olives.
- Put in the oven preheated to 220 º for 12 minutes (you have to check the oven, because the time changes depending on it).
- Once the pizza is made, add the sardines and sprinkle with a splash of its olive oil
Delicious, thank you, Lucia!
Small sardines in olive oil. Can 120gr.
Small sardines carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy