Canapés of peppers, cheese and tuna belly on caramelized toast with honey
Last recipe of the year! Today we propose you a surprising canapé, whose base is caramelized toast with honey.
The canapés that have some good peppers with cheese and canned fish they always succeed; but, in addition, in this case, the caramelized honey toasts give it a very special touch. Therefore, the name of the author’s blog, Silvia, is perfect: Mi dulce tentación.
- Thin bread toasts - 4
- Butter - 30 g
- Honey - 30 g
- Piquillo peppers - 4
- Blue cheese - 4 cubes
- Tuna belly
- Granulated almond
- Put the butter and honey in a wide pan.
- Heat it and, when both are mixed, add the toasted bread and turn it over so that they are soaked in the liquid on both sides.
- Once all the liquid has been removed and the bread has toasted, remove it.
- On each toast, put a pepper, a cube of blue cheese, and a piece of belly.
- Sprinkle the almond.
- Silvia recommends us to taste this delight immediately.
Amazing contrast of flavors. Thank you Silvia!
Yellowfin Tuna Belly (Ventresca) in olive oil. Can 115g.
If you liked the recipe, you can prepare it at home with Yellowfin Tuna belly that you will find in our online store.