Baked small sardines patties
It is already autumn and it is starting to cool down, we want more hot dishes. That is why today we propose you some delicious sardine patties. Although the most common thing is to make patties with tuna or white tuna, Eneko tells us that sardines provide a very special flavor.
In addition to the sardines, in this recipe we will use canned ratatouille (which will make our work much easier) and green olives. Instead of frying them, we will put our sardine patties in the oven, to make them lighter. An easy and delicious recipe, ideal for this fall.
- Chop the small sardines and mix them with the ratatouille.
- Chop some green olives and add them to the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC and fill the wafers.
- Fill the wafers with the mixture and close by squashing the corners with a fork.
- Put a little beaten egg on top of patties.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Delicious, thank you, Eneko!
Spicy sardines in olive oil. 120 g can
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the spicy sardines available in our online store.Buy