Avocado, tomato and white tuna salad in olive oil
Salads are still the stars of our summer cuisine. Today we offer you an avocado, tomato and white tuna salad, three ingredients that fit perfectly, and that with Manuel’s special touches become a guaranteed success for this summer time.
We encourage you to take note of the recipe and prepare it at home. It is easier and faster. Moreover, the result is amazing.
- Avocado - one medium size
- White tuna - a can
- Tomato - a good quality one
- Pitted black olives
- Basil - some leaves
- Spring onion
- Red mullet caviar - two teaspoons for dessert
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Peel the tomato, discard the seeds and cut into small cubes; season and reserve.
- Do the same with the avocado (choose an avocado that is neither very green nor ripe that is a little soft when pressed with your finger). Add a few drops of oil so that the cubes are loose.
- To make the dish, use a mold. Put the avocado cubes and pressing lightly, then the tomato cubes, and finally some pieces of Tuna (not crumbs, but in pieces).
- Add a few sliced olives and a few capers.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of the mullet caviar and a little extra virgin olive oil, move and pour on the outside of the ring.
- Make a dressing with extra virgin olive oil, salt, apple cider vinegar and pepper; emulsify and pour with the ring on.
- Put in the fridge until serving.
- To serve the dish, remove the ring and decorate with the basil.
Sure success. Thanks Manuel!
White Tuna in olive oil 150 g
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the White Tuna available in our online store.Buy