Avocado toast with Cantabrian anchovies
A great appetizer or quick dinner... There are endless recipe ideas for toast with canned fish. Just ask Margarita, who has prepared a delicious snack with avocado and Cantabrian anchovies for our enjoyment amongst friends.
- Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil
- Spring onion
- Black olives
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- Peel the avocado, remove the stone and mash its pulp with a fork. Add the olive oil from the anchovies.
- Chop the tomato and spring onion.
- Pit and chop the black olives and season them with olive oil.
- Toast the bread and spread on the avocado mash.
- Add the chopped tomato, spring onion, anchovies and the chopped and seasoned black olives.
- Sprinkle the chopped chives over the dish.
Thanks for this delicious snack, Margarita!