Appetizers tray for Christmas
At Christmas, in addition to making special recipes, Special care is usually taken when presenting them and decorating the table. Today we share with you Rocio’s proposal (@viajar_con_delantal), an appetizer tray with delicious preserves and tastefully decorated.
- Anchovies from the Bay of Biscay in olive oil
- Large pickled mussels
- Tuna in olive oil
- Tuna neck in olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cooked Edamame
- Assorted toasts, bread spikes, salty sticks...
- Cured goat cheese
- Emmental cheese
- First, place a tray (Rocío uses a wooden one, round and revolving).
- Wash fruits and tomatoes.
- Cut the cheeses into triangular shapes and cubes.
- Open the cans of preserves and place them together with the other ingredients, alternating, so that they are distributed giving it color.
- Add sprigs of rosemary to decorate the tray.
- Finish by putting around napkins and Christmas motifs with garlands and candles.
Quite a show! Thanks, Rocio.
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with:
Anchovies from the bay of Biscay in olive oil. 85g can
Anchovy fillets from the Bay of Biscay carefully selected by “Serrats” Preserves, in olive oil and packaged in a can.Buy
Extra-large pickled mussels
Delicious pickled mussels, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, at their optimum ripeness point, when they have reached the desired size..Buy
Tuna in olive oil. 112g can
White Tuna loins, carefully selected by Conservas Serrats, covered with olive oil.Buy
White Tuna neck in olive oil. 115g can
Cogote de Bonito del Norte, cuidadosamente seleccionados por Conservas Serrats, cubiertos con aceite de oliva y presentados en envase metálico.Buy