Anchovy toast with pepper and tomato
Eating a good toast with country style bread is a real pleasure. And if it has Cantabrian anchovies... Just thinking about it makes our mouths water!
Rinconcitos Barcelona gives us this anchovy toast with a garnish of peppers, tomato, pickles, spring onion and black olives, which is a clear example of how to make a quick and delicious dinner.
In addition, to make it even easier, at the end of the recipe you can see it in video format.
- Country style bread - A slice
- Cantabrian anchovies
- Black olives
- Sweet and sour pickles
- Piquillo peppers - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Spring onion
- Chop the olives, the gherkins, the piquillo pepper, the peeled tomato and the spring onion. Mix everything in a bowl.
- Toast the slice of country style bread.
- Extend the garnish that is already made on the toast.
- Add some Cantabrian anchovy fillets on the garnish.
So easy, so rich. Thank you Ignacio & Fran!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 85 g tin
If you like this recipe, you can prepare it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online store.Buy