Anchovy, roasted pepper and avocado salad
Let’s celebrate the summer with a salad that has it all: it’s tasty, a feast for the eyes and healthy. Verónica tells us that one of the tricks of this recipe is to use the highest quality Cantabrian anchovies, such as Serrats. The second trick comes at the end of the recipe as it is related to presentation. This recipe really grabs your attention, like everything else at Verónica’s Instagram account, veronicacooking.
- In a plating ring, put layers* of cream cheese, sliced avocado, Cantabrian anchovies and roasted peppers.
- Repeat the layers in the same order.
- Top this with 1 or 2 anchovy fillets.
- Add a trickle of extra virgin olive oil on top and decorate with chives.
* Trick: when assembling the salad, crush the layers a little, so when we unmould, it doesn’t fall apart. And of course, use those quality anchovies!
A lovely and delicious salad. Thanks, Verónica!