Anchovy pâté with crunchy surimi
Ana participates in our recipe contest with an anchovy pâté which is super easy to prepare, and a very original idea to taste it: crispy surimi, which are quite easy to prepare, although they require a little more time. In short, an easy recipe full of flavor.
- Surimi - 10 sticks
- Cream cheese - 3 tbsp
- Anchovies in olive oil - 5 fillets
- Chopped parsley
- Olive oil
- Unroll the surimi sticks and place them on a smooth surface.
- Heat the surimi sticks stretched in a pan over medium heat, with a few drops of olive oil. At first, they will stick to the pan, but they will detach as they become dehydrated. When they do, flip them and repeat the operation.
- Place them in the microwave for 20 seconds at 800W to finish cooking them.
- Let them cool down on a plate at room temperature.
- In a blender-friendly glass, add the anchovies, a teaspoon of parsley and cream cheese. Mix well until obtaining anchovy pâté.
- Serve the anchovy pâté in a small bowl with the crispy surimi on the side.
Tasty and surprising, Thanks, Ana!
Cantabrian anchovies in olive oil. 100 g jar
If you like this recipe, you can make it at home with the Cantabrian anchovies available in our online storeBuy