American-style tuna burgers
These appetising tuna burgers are by Iratxe, who confesses that the recipe is the result of the purest culinary chance. Apparently, in Iratxe's house the are (or were) fans of hamburgers with buns, sauces and gherkins, but some time ago they decided to eat less meat and more fish... One day, at dinner time, Iratxe decided to replace the meat patty with white tuna. And that’s how the American-style tuna burgers were born. And we love the idea. How about you?
- Mollete bread
- Yellowfin tuna - one jar
- Sweet and sour gherkins - Sweet and sour gherkins
- Argentinian sauce
- Avocado - 1
- Spring onion - 1/2
- Tomato - 1/2
- Coriander - (optional)
- Bake or toast the bread following the instructions.
- While the bread is being prepared, prepare the guacamole: crush the avocado with a fork, add the rest of the finely chopped ingredients and mix.
- Spread the guacamole on the flat half of the mollete bread.
- Add some flakes of white tuna on top of the guacamole.
- Add a slice of special gherkin for hamburgers.
- Add a bit of Argentinian source.
- Cover with the other half of the bread and it's ready!
A delicious combination of flavours, thanks Iratxe!