Hands up all those who take a tupperware container with food to work! One, two, three, twenty, fifty… Loads of you! Well today we have a recipe for all of you, an Olivier salad adapted to the tupperware container, ideal for taking to the office, as instead of mayonnaise it uses a traditional salad dressing. It has been sent in by Jone, a girl from San Sebastian who proves that it’s also possible to eat well at work!
- 1 salad tomato
- A tin of peas
- Serrats yellowfin tuna
- Olive oil, salt and vinegar
- Boil the potatoes and the carrots.
- In another pot, boil the egg.
- Let the boiled ingredients cool down, peel them and dice them, placing them in a salad bowl.
- Dice the tomato and add it to the salad bowl.
- Add the drained peas.
- Add the tuna.
- Mix it all and fill the tupperware container with the salad.
- Add the dressing just before eating it. If we don’t have oil and vinegar at the workplace, you can take the dressing already prepared in a small container.
An easy and very complete dish. Thanks Jone!