When Sofía gets out her ladle she always surprises us with one of her delicacies. This time it is a refreshing quinoa tabbouleh with Cantabrian Anchovies, that we can prepare according to our own preferences: as an aperitif or as a side dish with fish or meat.
Don’t miss this recipe, because this delicacy is very easy to prepare!
- Quinoa – 100 g
- Red pepper – 20 g
- Green pepper – 20 g
- Yellow pepper – 20 g
- Cucumber – 20 g
- Anchovies from the Bay of Biscay
- Mint – 2 g
- Lime – 1
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Boil the quinoa for 12-15 minutes. You can mix black and white quinoa to give the recipe more colour.
- Finely chop the peppers, the cucumber and the mint.
- Mix with the boiled quinoa in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, the lime juice and season it.
- Mix it all until you have a homogeneous paste and leave to cool.
- Put a bit of quinoa tabbouleh on aperitif spoons and, on top of each, an anchovy fillet.
Refreshing and original. Thanks, Sofía!