Today we have a Cantabrian/Italian wedding. The fortunate couple are Doña Cantabrian anchovy and il Signor Provolone. And what a great couple, ladies and gentlemen! You are all invited to the happy nuptials that will be held in our kitchen, officiated by Marino, who is making his debut in our recipe competition with a simple and delicious dish.
- Provolone cheese with oregano
- Cantabrian anchovies
- Olive oil
- Place the provolone cheese on a plate.
- Place some enchovies on top of the cheese.
- Decorate with a few slices of tomato and some olives.
- Pour some olive oil over it and sprinkle on some parsley.
It doesn’t come easier than that, thanks Marino!