A tasty dish of Penne with courgettes and tuna is the latest proposal from our friend Roberta. Roberta has practically become the Italian consul for our cookery blog. She’s sent in a whole range of dishes with the flavour and tradition of Italy that are so popular in this country. Don’t give tonight’s dinner another thought – this sophisticated dish is perfect! All it has are a few really simple ingredients, but lovingly prepared to create a mouth-watering meal. Try it with your favourite pasta and tell us how it turns out!
- 320 gr Penne (or any other type of pasta)
- 160 gr Conservas Serrats white tuna
- 3 courgettes
- 1 tender spring onion
- 4 parsley sprigs
- Chilli to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chop the spring onion very finely and the courgettes into small pieces. Pour half a glass of oil into a frying pan and add the spring onion and courgettes.
- Cook for a few minutes, adding a little water if necessary. Be careful not to overcook, as the courgettes will disintegrate.
- Drain all the oil from the tuna, mix with spring onions and courgettes, and remove from heat. In the meantime, boil a pan of water and cook the pasta.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add it to the frying pan with the courgettes and tuna.
- Add the finely chopped parsley and chilli to taste. Mix well and serve.