Today we have a light, refreshing, tasty and very healthy recipe for you. It’s by Rosario, who is making her début in our recipe competition with a classic that are mussels in vinaigrette, but with a special touch of her own added. 😉
- Mussels – 1/2 kilo
- Marinated anchovies – 1 tin
- Onion – 1
- Green pepper – 1
- Red pepper – 1
- Green tomato – 1
- Olive oil
- Bay leaves
- Clean the mussels and steam cook them with a bay leaf and a sliced lemon.
- When they are ready, strain them and leave them aside.
- While they cool, finely chop all the vegetables, mix them and dress them with salt, oil and vinegar.
- Separately, open the tin of anchovies and dress them with chopped garlic, parsley and oil.
- Once the mussels have cooled, remove the empty half of the shell and on the half with the mussel add a teaspoonful of the vegetable vinaigrette.
- Arrange on a plate and place an anchovy on each mussel.
- Serve very cold.
Light and tasty, thanks Rosario!