Last week we dedicated a post to compiling pintxo recipes using tinned fish, and you liked it so much that we’ve decided to publish a new pintxo, so you can carry on enjoying these tasty snacks. And luckily we had this recipe sent in by María de Gracia for our recipe competition handy.
By the way, if you haven’t seen her blog, we recommend that you take a look, because you’ll really enjoy itsone thousand flavours.
- Rías Gallegas Mussels in brine – a few tins (depends on the number of snacks you want)
- Natural cream cheese – one tub
- Piquillo pepper – 1
- Chives – finely chopped
- Tabasco – (optional)
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl.
- Cut the piquillo pepper and the chives into very small pieces and add them to the cream cheese.
- Mix all the ingredients well and put the mixture into a piping bag with a star tip.
- To assemble the snack, take a mussel, cover it with the cream and sandwich it with another mussel.
- Serve with some chopped chives.
Truly delicious! Thanks, María de Gracia!