Today we have an ideal recipe for when you want to surprise your guests. A real blend of flavours by Blanca, which is also sure to remind a few of us of a dessert from our childhood, though nothing is what it seems 😉
- 4 large lemons
- 250 g of yellowfin tuna
- 150 g of Philadelphia cheese
- 70 g of butter at room temperature
- 1 seedless chilli pepper
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 40 g of natural pistachios
- 5 chive stalks.
- Chop the pistachios and set aside.
- Using a mixer, mix the tuna, the cheese, the lemon juice, the butter at room temperature and the chilli pepper.
- Add the chopped chives and the pistachios, and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a pastry sleeve and leave it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Meanwhile, cut the base of the lemons and empty them using a corer.
- Fill the lemons with the mixture in the pastry sleeve.
- Wrap them in clingfilm and put them in the freezer for at least an hour to make it easier to cut them into perfect slices.
- Cut them into slices and keep them in the fridge until the time comes to serve them.
Delicious and surprising, thanks Blanca!