Rebeca, author of El blog de aceber, has delighted us again with one of those recipes where a delicious combination of quality ingredients sets off sparks on our palate. You’ll see, with just a few ingredients you’ll have a spectacular snack! That’s easy to prepare, too.
- A loaf of French bread
- 4 or 5 leeks
- Garlic mayonnaise
- Anchovy fillets from the Bay of Biscay
- Sheep’s cheese
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Clean the leeks and remove the green part.
- Chop them.
- Boil them for 20 minutes at medium heat with a pinch of salt
- Once cooked, drain them and set them aside.
- Cut the bread into slices and toast them on both sides. Rebeca recommends that we don’t toast them too much so that the crumb of the bread stays soft.
Spread a layer of mayonnaise on each slice of toast.
- Place some pieces of leek on top.
- Add the anchovy fillets cut into three pieces.
- Add some pieces of cheese.
- Top it off with a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
- And it’s ready to be eaten!