Do you remember Gotzon, our bluesman-cooking wizard from Bermeo? A friend of quality raw materials, Gotzon likes simple, tasty dishes. And this month he’s taking part in our recipe competition with a salad that, in line with his principles, combines the best from the sea and the land. Don’t miss it!
- 1 jar of White Tuna (Albacore)
- 1 large, thick leek
- 1 jar of Piment de Espelette
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Boil the leek and leave it to dry on a plate with some kitchen paper for approximately an hour.
- Place the tuna fillets whole and without oil in the centre of another plate.
- Sprinkle the black pepper on it (if possible from a pepper mill).
- Cut the leek into long strips and place them around and on top of the tuna.
- Add the Espelette pepper salt and pour on some extra virgin olive oil first and then a bit of balsamic vinegar of Modena,
Ready to serve!
Easy, cool and tasty. Thanks, Gotzon!