Have you seen how tempting those torradas are? They’ve been sent in by Encarni, who is making her debut in our recipe competition and makes us reach for the screen to try and grab a bite.. But as virtual reality has not gone that far, let’s put our aprons on and get to work in the kitchen!
- Payés bread
- 1 onion
- 1 green tomato
- 1 green and red pepper
- 1 tin of mussels
- 1 tin of yellowfin tuna in olive oil
- 100 grams of peeled salted prawns
- 2 slices of sweet ham
- 4 quail eggs
- Toast the bread and set aside
- Finely chop all the vegetables.
- Add the tin of tuna and mix
- Season with oil, vinegar and salt.
- Assemble the little brochettes by alternating layers of mussels, sweet ham and salted prawns.
- Place the vegetables with tuna at the base of each toastie.
- Add the brochettes at one end.
- Last of all, place a fried quail egg at the other end.
Some very appetising toasties, thanks Encarni!