If you thought that a meal made with wheat sounds boring, it’s because you haven’t tried the Kamut dish that Agustín has sent in to us (elbullirdeagus.com) to take part in our recipe competition.
Kamut is the quality labelling that is used to identify an ancient variety of wheat (khorasan) that is organically cultivated. In addition, in this case, Agustín reinforces its many nutritional qualities with the benefits of oily fish. In short, a healthy, original and flavoursome dish.
- 100gr of Kamut wheat
- 1/2 courgette
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 pepper
- Tomato sauce
- Tuna in brine
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Clean, rinse and chop the vegetables
- Sweat them in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the tomato sauce, the Kamut and a couple of glasses of water, and let it cook for 40-45 minutes.
- If necessary, add more salt to taste.
- Serve on a plate placing the tuna in brine on top.
A delicious combination of flavours! Thanks, Agustín!