The salad is one of the dishes that allows the most imagination, as we can add practically anything we can think of. Whatever it is we have in the fridge and the larder, we can always prepare one. However, in our case there’s something that is always a must: tinned fish.
Today, for example, we’re going to prepare a rice and nut salad with white tuna, using this recipe sent in to us by María José. What about you? You’ll see how easy and tasty it is!
- Rice – 400 g
- White tuna in olive oil – 150 g
- Chopped almonds – 2 tbsp
- Chopped hazelnuts – 2 tbsp
- Peeled walnuts – 2 tbsp
- Corinto raisins – a handful
- Sweetcorn – 50 g
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Ground cinnamon – one tbsp
- Boil the rice and set aside.
- Add the tuna and the sweetcorn.
- Add the nuts and raisins.
- Dress with some oil, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Serve cold.
Delicious and simple. Thanks, María José!