A home-made pizza is one of those gastronomic pleasures that no one can resist. The flavour and texture of a home-made dough is a delicacy… and if you add such lovely ingredients as those in this recipe by Sara, success is more than guaranteed.
- Tomato sauce
- Sliced cheese
- White Tuna
- Piquillo peppers
- Boiled egg
- For the dough
- Flour – 350 g
- Water – 200 ml
- Fresh yeast – 15 g
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Prepare the dough:
- In a bowl place the flour with the salt and make a hole in the middle.
- Dissolve the yeast in 125 ml of warm water. Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Pour the water and yeast mixture into the hole made earlier in the flour.
- Mix well for a few minutes and add the rest of the cold water and the oil.
- Continue mixing until you have a smooth dough that does not stick to your hands.
- Place the dough in a bowl sprinkled with flour and cover with a clean cloth until it doubles in volume (around 25 minutes).
- Put the dough on a surface sprinkled with flour and flatten it with the rolling pin until it has the desired shape.
- Spread the tomato sauce (even better if you have some home-made tomato sauce).
- Add the sliced cheese.
- Add the tuna after rinsing away the oil.
- Cut the peppers into thin strips and place on top of the pizza.
- Spread the chopped boiled egg over it.
- Sprinkle some oregano over it.
- Add the mozzarella.
- First cook it at the top of the oven at 180º and then move it down to finish cooking it.
- Ready to be enjoyed!
Home-made and with a taste of the sea, thanks Sara!