Irene is back with another colourful and unique recipe: ‘Happy’ salad. This salad is bursting with originality, colour, and an assortment of ingredients… It marks a total departure from a typical salad and is a feast for both our eyes and our palates. The name of the recipe sums it up perfectly… you take one look at it and you feel on top of the world!! Let’s give it a try. What do you say?
- Lettuce sprouts
- Conservas Serrats light tuna
- Grated crab
- 1 natural pineapple
- 4 strawberries
- ½ mango
- 1 avocado
- Green asparagus tips
- Feta cheese
- A handful of walnuts
- 8 prawns
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar from Modena
- Petals of edible flowers
- Cut the pineapple into thin strips and place them in the centre of the dish.
- Dress the lettuce sprouts, mix them with the Conservas Serrats light tuna atún claro, and place them on top of the pineapple strips.
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly and cut them in 4 parts. Scatter them on top of the sprouts and add the diced feta cheese and some walnuts
- Peel the prawns, sauté in some olive oil and place them in the salad
- Peel and cut the mango and avocado into little squares and place them decoratively on the salad as you please
- Place the grated crab on top of the salad
- Lastly, add the asparagus tips
- Decorate the salad with edible flowers and season with balsamic vinegar from Modena