- 1 can “Serrats” Anchovies from the Bay of Biscay
- 2 eggs
- Green beans
- Olive oil
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Boil the eggs for 6-8 minutes, depending on their size, until the yolk is creamy. This is very important.
- Wash and slice the beans into slices. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette with 1/2 tablespoon of oil from the anchovies, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar and pepper.
- Select 3 anchovy fillets; these can either be left whole or cut into several pieces so that there is a piece of anchovy in every bite.
- Strain the boiled beans and add to the anchovies in vinaigrette. Mix gently.
- Lastly, distribute the bean and anchovy mixture on a serving dish and decorate with the eggs (cut open or left whole).