Ingredients (for 2 people)
- 1 can “Serrats” Yellowfin Tuna – Olive Oil
- 250 g fusilli pasta twists
- 30 g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 75 g sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 125 ml single cream
- Juice of a small lemon
- Chopped basil
- Cook the pasta until al dente in a large pan of boiling water with salt.
- Strain and return to the pan.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sweat the onion and the garlic on a low heat until the onion is tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and heat until the mixture starts to boil.
- Turn down and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Lastly, add the tuna, the lemon juice, pepper and basil to taste.
- Gently fold in with the pasta.