Today we’re going from “I know that I know nothing” to I know that I want some pasties like those right now! Look at how creamy the filling is in the recipe that Sócrates sent in to us for the first time to take part in our recipe competition. And what to say about the crunchy crust?
We now know something else: that you all want some pasties like these too. So how about we cut out the philosophy and get to work?
- Pasty shells
- White Tuna
- Crushed tomato sauce
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Chop the garlic and onion and sweat in a frying pan.
- Add the green and red peppers, also chopped.
- Once properly sweated, add the tomato sauce and the tuna.
- Fill the shells with this mixture.
- Fry the pasties. If you prefer a “light” version, you can oven bake them, brushing some egg yolk on them beforehand.
Delicious! Thanks, Sócrates!