Today we have a tempting seafood snack by Marino. A delicious fisherman’s flatbread with vegetables and white tuna belly. The best of the land and the sea on a crunchy dough. Impossible to eat just one!
- Flatbread dough
- White tuna belly fillets
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- Tomato passata
- Olive oil
- Bake the flatbread dough and when there are a few minutes left for it to be golden, remove it from the oven.
- Varnish with olive oil and spread the tomato passata.
- Add red and green pepper strips, the aubergine and the onion.
- Finish baking for 5 minutes at a medium temperature.
- Wait a few minutes for it to cool and add the chopped white tuna belly fillets.
- Ready to be eaten!
A delicious seafood snack, thanks Marino!