A few weeks ago, four ideas for veggie burgers were posted and today, here are some delicious suggestions for fish. Either canned or fresh fish can be used to prepare delicious fish burgers. Here are two ideas; one with fresh salmon and the other with canned Albacore tuna. Hopefully you will be inspired to make other similar recipes with other fish.
- 600 g of salmon without skin or bones
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A little parsley
- Breadcrumbs to give the burger consistency.
- Chop the salmon.
- Add the egg, pepper and salt.
- Mix everything well and form it into a burger shape, using breadcrumbs to help.
Albacore tuna belly burger
- One jar of tuna in olive oil
- A couple of red peppers
- One small onion
- A little coriander
- Two tablespoons of quinoa
- Poach the red pepper along with the onion. Once cooked, drain it well.
- Drain and crumble the Albacore tuna well (you could also pass it through a chopper, as preferred).
- Add the red pepper with the chopped onion, cooked quinoa and coriander
- Form it into a burger shape.
All you need to do now is fry the burgers and serve them with vegetables or salad. As you can see, they are easy to make and highly nutritious. As mentioned at the beginning of this post, you can also make other burgers, varying the fish. You could also form them into ball shapes…